Monday, June 11, 2007

Adam's gifts have arrived

Well Adam is adapting to the cast like a real trooper. He is always a HAM too.
God has once again proven that He cares and provides for His children. Adam has received two care packages from people who have never met him. The above gifts arrived today from Nini, I can't wait to show him everything when he comes again on Thursday.
This package arrived while Adam was here. he has already played with the etch a sketch and the Dora markers. he brought the dvd home with him. I decided to save the stickers for another week, to keep things fresh. This wonderful package was sent to us by Sherry.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have been praying for my grandson. I believe he will heal faster then DR's even predict and I know it's because of all the prayers and well wishes from you all.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me