Monday, June 25, 2007
The bib is a littel big on the baby doll I borrowed from Hannah and the hat is a little big too, but the booties fit the doll perfectly. I enjoyed making the booties and the hat but the bib, that's another story, LOL. I really goofed up that one, but I cosmetically covered it well.
My sister Dayna is holding the baby doll here to try to get a better angle, she didn't want to be in the picture. Good thing she did not see my post the other day where I posted her picture with Autumn and Hannah... uh oh.
Now all I need to do is find someone who is having a baby so I can bless them with the set.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- The Scrap Rug is finsihed Too
- Tried a new Dishcloth Pattern...
- Mid-month June KAL is finished
- The Eggplant baby set is complete
- Oops almost forgot
- Finally a minute to blog
- The matching Bib for the Eggplant Booties
- Bootie break
- scrubbies are multiplying
- Scrubbie Maddness
- Adam's gifts have arrived
- Well I think I am finally getting a clue
- Hey are you up for a little contest?
- Well here it is the finished YoYo afghan. It is ...
- ▼ June (14)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States