Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whats on my needles...






Tomorrow (Sunday) we are going to a Baptism party and I made this bib and am making a second for the gift. This was my first time trying a front post and back post crochet stitch. I have to say, I love how this turned out.



My mom got me more Trellis and Lion Suede yarn at the local dollar store... There are 12 different colors and she got me 4 of each color. They are wonderful. I am hoping to make some Christmas gifts out of this. I am making a scarf for the store managers daughter as he offered to order me yarn anytime I want. What a deal, huh?









This is the scarf so far, not even close to being finished yet. I am using the fuscia Lion suede and a wine colored ribbon yarn at the same time. A straight knit pattern except I am yo every few rows and then dropping the yo on the next row. It looks great and is very soft.




Well I better get to my other bib, tomorrow will be here before I know it.


1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

Love it!!! The scarf, the bib, the yarn AND the pink caddy!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me