Monday, July 30, 2007

The Party's Over

















My son Jim leaves tomorrow for Chicago Institute of Art. Yesterday we had a send off/graduation type party for him. We had a great turn out. My sister in law and brother in law let us use their beautiful home and yard and pool. The weather was wonderful. Rain was forcasted for the entire weekend and we had not a drop. It was perfect. Adam got to go swimming and LOVED it. He you can see him with a cousin kicking his feet, DR's say this will help him walk better faster.


The other two pictures are of my son Jim, the artist. One is modeling the t-shirt for the college and the other taken at the party. We had a nice turn out of people, which was awesome. Jim sometimes thinks there are few if any that would miss him, but yesterday I hope showed him that's not true.


I took lot's of pictures but they are mostly from a distance. I made a photo bucket collection of them, here is the link in case you want to view them.


Ok the link is missing, I can't figure it out yet. I will have a slide show to post soon.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me