Sunday, July 8, 2007
























It's going to be a great day, it's only hours away from Adam being set free from the body cast, Woo Hoo.


I finally finished the Wave cloths for my mom, 31 dushcloths of the same pattern, I know this pattern by heart now. Funny thing I was watching Blues Clues with Adam this weekend and one of them showed them crossing water on a boat and the waves looked exactly like the pattern on the dishcloths. I knew then I was dishcloth insane, LOL


Been working on squares for the Victory Junction Gang, I have 6 completed so far. It's going slow but I expect it to pick up soon.


I want to get working on a tank top (my first) for my niece hannah's birthday in August, but I need to get the right yarn first. Hoping I can get that this week.


Oh I had a few requests for the patterns for the Shelly's Heart and Purple hearts patterns I created. I really am itching to make some more. So many ideas so little time to do them all. Hopefully soon.


Well I guess that's all the news so far... I'll blog more later as I get other projects completed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KGXyJ8 The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

BDUeTP Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me