Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Haven't blogged in awhile


I haven't blogged in awhile and thought I'd pop on... I guess this is mostly just for my thoughts, but I don't mind sharing if you happen to be reading.


I have alot of weight to lose, and am hoping to keep my hands busy knitting and crocheting instead of eating. it's working. I am starting to lose again, and today in the beautiful sunshine weather I even took a walk outside. This is huge for me, as I am on oxygen 24/7 and walking is very hard. I actually liked it, was not out of breath and think I may walk again tonight before dark.


I am currently working on the baby bobble crochet afghan, and almosr done with a 12 square Christian based afghan. Both are gifts.


I also have a few dish cloth patterns I want to make and a few pattern ideas I want to create.


I hope to have more pictures in the future and patterns to share.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What sort of skull of that Size would be found in a tree??? Holy Moly!

Congrats to you on your walk AK!.. You're doing so great... and I think that dragging that oxygen tank along for your walks is definitely better than NOT getting to enjoy the nice weather...

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me