Saturday, April 7, 2007

PURPLE HEARTS


Well here they are... My initial vision was the foirst cloth to the left, It's three heart's all inside of each other, however I thought it was too hard to notice the pattern so I revised it to the cloth on the left, still 3 hearts but I filled in 2 of the three hearts. I am titiling this pattern... Purple Hearts
Oddly enough they are both done with the same yarn, yet the color looks different, I posted 2 of the revised pattern as I put a little decoration on one of them, I saw some posted somewhere like that and liked the idea.
My grandson went home tonight... he got some ABC blocks you know the wooded ones, and he loved thim, He was stacking them taller then he was and then laughing as they fell down. It was all in all a great weekend. I think I have enough dishcloths done to hand out, and tomorrow is the day.
Now I can focus on some other things for awhile.
My mom has asked me to make a matching purse, belt and cell phone cover for a raffel item she needs to bring for her church... that is next on my to do list.




No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me