Thursday, April 5, 2007

Inbetween Dishcloth



Well my box of yarn came today... 69 balls of 100% cotton yarn in solids and varrigated colors. The deal I got from Amazon.com was .40 a ball, couldn't pass that up. This cloth to the right is actually a wine color and is stunning. my camera for some reason has it's own color memory, lol. Anyway I took a break from my three crosses I only need 8 more by Sunday, I better get moving... to make this pattern. It is a birthday gift for a friend of mine at church, the cross in the heart is a perfect description of what I see when I look at her. I can only hope that people can see Jesus in me when they look at me some day too. The pattern came from http://harvestmoondesigns.blogspot.com/ and there are some special messages attached and many other patterns both free and for sale. If you have some time go check them out, they are awesome.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

AK - you ooze the love of Jesus, may it forever stay that way. That cloth is just beautiful. I cannot wait to get a chance to do it as well. Thanks for all of your love and inspiration.

Sue Schaefer said...

You can get this pattern at:
Harvest Moon Designs
http://harvestmoondesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks Kathy for creating a beautiful cloth from my pattern :)
God Bless!
Sue Schaefer

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me