Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Not a good day...

This is a dishcloth of a button... I am calling it a closure cloth. Having parental struggles with my youngest son, he has decided being in our lives is a bad idea. He is 21, so he knows it all, right? Anyway I made this dshcloth thru many tears, goofed up the border and that is now an original by AK, LOL. But all in all it was good therapy. I have lost the blog link I got the pattern from, I will post it as soon as I find it. This is not my own creation. Sorry to the person who designed this pattern.


Now this square I crocheted for the Close Knit Hugs charity I donate squares to for disaster victims. It's called diagonal Block Stitch... I tried to do this months ago and was baffled... but in my dispair I decided I needed a victory, so I pulled out the pattern and did it. I love it, it's not as hard as I thought and works up so fast. I will make many of these while watching TV and when I bring stuff to do while out of the house.

There is more sad news, I was working on the bobble blanket and that preemie sweater I posted a few days ago for a friends grandaughter who was born 2 weeks ago at only 1 pound 2oz... the little baby Phoenix Marie died this morning. I still haven't finished the blanket and now can't bring myself to work on it. It will need to sit for awhile I think.

OK that's all the news for today... tomorrow is another day... God is in control, I can trust Him through all of this. Amen.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me