Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Day Blues


My grandson Adam had a dresser fall on him Memorial Day. It broke his left Femer bone. They did surgery and had to cast almost his whole body. My heart just breaks for him. Just two days earlier he was with me and playing with my yarn balls. He will be like this for about 6 weeks I guess.



We went to visit him last night for the first time since it happened. He was cranky and kept hiding his face. He keeps saying he is STUCK. Poor baby. I brought him a square made out of the yoyo's since he liked the colors so much.


Needless to say I haven't done much knitting or crocheting... I am going to try to start again today, maybe it will make the time go by faster.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Kathy!!! I'm so so so sorry for little Adam! I'm still saying prayers for him and for your comfort! May God be with you...

Unknown said...

OMG Kathy, I am so sorry to hear. The poor baby. I will say prayers for him and keep him in my thoughts.

Hugs!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me