Friday, December 14, 2007

1930 Hits To Go


Yep, it's hard to believe but I am less then 2000 hits away from 10,000 views to my blog. This amazes me, that so many people care to see what I am chatting about on a daily basis. I know I haven't been blogging like I usually do, I've been frustrated, I like to blog with pictures.

Any I remember I promised a picture of my mom and my other sister Dayna from the wedding last month. Shelly was kind enough to remind me I never followed through. So today is the day.

This picture was of Dayna's shoes, but it wasn't until after I got home and uploaded the picture that I saw it also got a great shot of the HUGE tattoo on her leg. Now the fact that she has a tattoo utterly baffles me, Dayna is so afraid of pain and a little on the hypochondriac side, and I can only imagine how much that hurt and what kind f infection she could have gotten from that. No thank you, I'll keep my skin tattoo free.


She looked very pretty though in her new dress, and I think I actually caught her in a smiling moment too.


Now my mom, well she is almost always smiling. This too amazes me as she spends all day, 5 days a week with her grandchildren, homeschooling them. They are in first grade. Isn't she beautiful, and Ma you don't look a day over 50... PS her birthday is in 5 days... and I just turned 45 so you can guess her age from there. happy Early birthday Ma, I love you.


Speaking of birthdays, my baby just turned 22 on the 11th. This is Joe, the reason for all my grey hair, and probably the reason I gained so much weight back. LOL. I swear from the year he was born he was in the emergency room at least once a year. Joe is Adam's daddy, can you see any resemblance?


So there you go... a short but sweet update. Adam is here tonight but he is sleeping. had a cough and fever all day, poor baby. I think they are taking him to see Santa tomorrow, I wonder how he will be, he really doesn't feel good.

I've been working on scarves for the last 2 weeks, and I even created the snowball pattern to match Michelle's snowman hat. I just can't show any pictures of it yet.

My other son Jim comes home on Wednesday so hopefully he can help me figure out what happened to my program. I am looking forward to having him home again, I missed him. I was going to show you a picture from his final project at school but he has set his photos to private and I can't get in there. Oh well... I guess it can wait until next week.

Hope you are all well, and not too stressed over the holidays. Remember the reason for the season...

HUGS to all
AK

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Jesus is the reason for the season......Been trying to teach my kids the real meaning of Christmas...I just hope Brooke doesn't tell me I have to bake a cake for Jesus...she is really getting into the Birthday stuff..I guess because we have a few birthdays past and a few still to come...Had to order her brother a cake, make sure we got the candles and she keeps reminding me I have to wrap the presents, then she sings Happy Birthday daily because she has to "pactice" for her to sing it to him...
Hope you are having a great day...
p.s. do you really want to know what is going on in my life?? Let me know and I will email the drama to you..

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy, Sorry for not checking in for a couple of days. I think that I finally have some time that I can call my own now.

Today I played Mrs. Claus and read stories to the children. I had so much fun! I love little kids, and they were fascinated by Santa and Mrs. Claus. I told them that the elves made the cookies!

Maybe I can get a little crocheting done tonight, but who knows! On Tuesday, my Tue. craft club is having their Christmas party. We usually exchange gifts, but I have no clue what I'll give as a gift. Plus I need to give my Red Hat secret sister her Christmas present. I've got a lapgan ready for her, but I need something more.

Your sister looked very pretty in her new dress, and your mother is looking great! Yes, I can tell that your son is Adam's daddy.

Have a great evening!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me