Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 2 of SC Trip- CAROWINDS

All I have to say is look at these three faces... who do you think is enjoying this ride the most? LOL.

So today was our trip to Carowinds amusement park in Charlotte NC. It was about a 2 hour drive maybe a little less, and NO RAIN. It was the perfect day for walking around a roller coaster park, slight wind, sun shining but not so hot you couldn't breathe :-)

Adam as never been on a roller coaster so it was so fun to see him experience them for the first time. He loved the first one, the second one was a loop de loop coaster and he seemed to like that as well, although he did say he felt a little dizzy. The loop de loop kind are my favorite. The third was the old wooden roller coaster, Angies favorite and the one I feared the most. We all survived.

Adam's favorite rides were the ones we got soaked on... we rode one waterfall ride three times in a row and after we dried we found another one and we were wet all over again.

Adam of course HAD TO HAVE a Squid hat...

You have to love NC... they do love their NASCAR drivers, especially Dale Earnhardt, which was the only driver I saw represented at the park.
PS Notice Adam and I are both wearing Angry Bird shirts :-)
One more pic of Adam next to the race car... oh and me trying out the squid hat :-)
We ate lunch in the park... big mistake... but Adam wanted a hot dog and fries... OMG $9 for a hot dog and fries, NO DRINK.

The ride home was uneventful... Adam fell asleep in the car and I put my feet up and let Angie do all the driving. I HAD to put my feet upt though cause she was setting them on fire with the heat.
Well I guess I'll end it here... Adam says We Will See You All Tomorrow... Good night

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me