Sunday, December 6, 2009

Goodbye Janmum

Janmum to Adam or mom to Angie and Janice to most everyone else. We said goodbye to her today, and remembered the life she shared with everyone. It of course was a sad day but also we know that Janice is no longer in pain. And for that we are all happy. Cancer is a vicious, awful, horrible disease and we continue to pray for a cure.
The flowers were beautiful, daisy's and wildflowers, her favorite. Full of color and beauty and life, just as she would have wanted it to be.

Janice had two children and three grandchildren and one on the way due in the Spring. Many things could have been said about Janice but one thing that was always evident was her LOVE for her family. With all her heart she loved her children and grandchildren and right to the last breath they and their happiness were foremost on her mind and heart.

Angie and I
(She will always be as a daughter to me and I will do my best to be a mother to her in Janice's absence)

In memory of Janice E Harmon
March 15, 1956 - December 1, 2009

5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Nice tribute.

Hugs to Angie, Adam and their family. It's been a long and hard road.

Maria said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss, Kathy...and to Angie and Adam...

Unknown said...

I am sorry for your loss. Please know that I will be keeping all of you in my prayers.

Libby's Library said...

I too, am sorry for your loss.
But wow - do you ever look fantastic in the photo.
I just love your smile.

Bubblesknits said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I remember reading that she was sick, but I missed that she had passed.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Create In Me