Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?

Well what do you know? I went to the Dr's this morning and when I got home this was waiting for me on my front porch

I dumped it out on the love seat because I HAD to know and see everything that was inside. I didn't count them all but there is A LOT of yarn here.
It all came from my Aunty Lorraine and Uncle Earl. They must have stopped by while I was out, I am bummed I missed them but thrilled with the unexpected gift. What shall I make? It looks to be mostly acrylic, I didn't examine closely yet and it is all back in the box for now.

The DR had some really nice words to say to me. it was my primary GP DR and my regular 3 month check up and blood work visit. He said I looked like a completely different person. In fact he said "The REAL Me" was emerging and he liked what he was seeing. Even compared me to a caterpillar and a butterfly. WOW. Usually DR's are only saying bad things to me, this was such a surprise. Guess he is happy with my progress so far, ya think?

So anyway, he gave me a script for an antibiotic. Told me to take these, drink plenty of water, get some rest and let him know if I am not better in a week. Gosh I know I wanted to say somethng else but I just felt sleep envelope me. I better hurry and blog this before I fall asleep and do sleep blogging, trust me you don't wanna go there with me.


OK here is a CONTEST that I know anyone on Blogspot/Blogger will LOVE
I myself have been praying for the $$ to get help with my blog look, layout, presentation. Not in the works for me right now, it's a luxury WANT not an immediate NEED, you know what I mean?

Anyway Cece is offering a $95.00 blog makeover for blogger/blogspot people and it's super easy to enter, just tell her what you want. This is to promote the opening of her new design website Design by Cece Click on her logo above to go to Mommatudes site and see all the rules and ways to enter. Contest ends on March 25th.

Hopefully that means by the time my April Contest month starts I will be sportin' a brand new Doo, LOL.

That said I am signing off for the night. You all have a great night and sweet dreams. I'll see you sometime tomorrow.

AK



10 comments:

Renna said...

Kathy, that is such a nice thing to hear from your doctor. I bet that made your day, week, and month!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Wow!!! what a lovely box of yarn!! :D You'll have fun turning all that into FOs! ;) It's nice to hear that the dr said nice things... i usually can't stand going to the dr... but if my dr was half as nice as that i wouldn't mind going every once in a while! lol ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like a good day. I'm glad you got an antibiotic to take care of that sickness. And what a load of yarn! Wow, how nice :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you got a good report from your doc! And a whole box of yarn! What a great day for you! Careful with that anitbiotic, if you're like me or my sis you may need to eat extra yogurt if you know what I'm saying! Hope it does the job and has you feeling like new soon!

Knitnut,Karen said...

What a nice surprise when you got home! Glad your feeling up & up! HOW did you manage to get 3 cloumns on your blog?

Wendy said...

SO glad they gave you some Meds...Hope you are on a fast road to full recovery....What a nice surprise to come home to....Going to be a very busy day here...Hopefully I will have some good news to share or at least some Hopefull news....
Wish me luck....
HUGS

RoamingKnitter said...

Hope the meds perk you right up. That is a lovely box of yarn. Bet you mind kicks into gear & you can make some beautiful items from all the goodies.

sailorcross said...

Glad you're feeling better!! What a surprise you found on your porch!!

Beth

Jane said...

Your doctor is right - you are a whole new person!
Hope those antibiotics works fast.
That's a lot of yarn! Have fun deciding what to make with it.

smariek said...

Such a nice thing to hear from your doc.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me