Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight

Well I worked today on a dishcloth design, a shamrock with lacey holes around the shamrock pattern. The picture isn't the greatest and I am not really sure if I like the pattern all that much. Learning to design with lace is still a struggle for me. I may try to revise it a little tomorrow during the car race.

Adam and his Daddy spent a little time today playing on the WII. Daddy is filling scuba masks with carrot juice in this part of the game. The game is called Rayman... it's weird but there are a couple parts I actually enjoy. Adam golfed, bowled, boxed and played baseball with me too. He actuallt bowled a 165 score in blwling all by himself. I showed him how to move his line and from that point on he was a pro.

Lunchtime we ended up at Old McDonalds. Here is a shot of the kids in the cage playing with the ball and hoops. They were either in here or on the slide. We finally got them all to sit and eat, but it wasn't easy.


Hannah and her cousins... Jack and his brother Luke (the red head) and Adam. Jack and Adam were born only 5 days apart. After we left Old McDonalds Hannah went and got her hair cut, you should see it, it's adorable. I wish my hair would look like that but never would. I didn't get a picture of her new haircut, bummer. Maybe tomorrow I can get a shot of her and me together.
~
I did color my hair tonight but I am not sure how it came out. With half the house having no electricity the lighting at night is pretty dim. I have it pulled back in a ponytail/braid now so it won't get frizzy before tomorrow. After church I will be getting it cut and I'll get some daylight photos then.
~
We never made it to the Kidz Expo or the big pool. But all in all it was a fun day. Time change tonight, I better get some sleep sine I already lost an hour, yikes.
~
Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams, see you Sunday
~
AK

10 comments:

Turtle said...

what a good day Kat! What's up with your hair, why do you seem unsure?

Claudia said...

Knitting lace is so much fun! It just takes some practice! I learned making scarves. From that point on, it got a little easier.

I have a couple of intricate shawl patterns I'd love to make one day when I have a little more experience in that area. :D

Robynn's Ravings said...

Love the shamrock! Give us pics of the hair and we'll look too. :) Hey, did the gift cert get there yet?

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sounds like a fun day was had by all:)Hugs Darcy

sailorcross said...

Sounds like you had a busy, fun day!! I can't wait to see your new haircut and color!!

And I do have a question--why don't they just leave the clocks alone? I was just getting adjusted and now change again??

Beth

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see the new do....I always make the kids eat before we even go in the play area, it is the only way to get them to eat, and then I do not have to worry about them eatin with dirty hands...
Hav a great day...

Unknown said...

How cute are they? I'm sure your hair will look great!

Kenyetta said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Knitnut,Karen said...

Can't wait to see your hair!

Renna said...

I look forward to seeing a picture of you with your new 'do'!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me