Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery

What's up with these mystery cuts and scrapes I have appearing out of nowhere? It's not like I am outside playing, I am basically house bound and sit in my bed most of the day. The latest scrape is on the back of my heel from the bottom to the top. And WOW does it hurt. I can't for the life of me imagine how I managed to cut it. It's a MYSTERY? Hmmm maybe I should ask my new crew over on the WhoDuKnit blog... they re always up for a mystery.

Tonight is my night to teach/preach at church. I haven't spoken in a month or two. Had to miss my last time because of the gout episode. I haven't worked on the message yet on paper, just in my mind. But I know it's going to have something related to "getting a clue" and I have made little Blues Clues paw print magnets to had out to everyone there. Here's a picture of them.

Now if I could just get a clue as to what I am exactly going to say. This happens often though, thank God He usually gives me something to say when I walk up to the microphone.

Speaking of Blues Clues Adam is coming over after school today. I got the call this morning. Woke me up from a weird dream. He's a good boy though. Might be hard to get in my shower before church though, can't leave him unattended, who knows what he might get into with me in the shower. How did I do this when my kids were young? I don't remember. Geez another Mystery.

Speaking of Mysteries and stuff let's get on with the contest stuff today.

1st- I did start the sample swatch of yesterdays pattern. I had a cone of white cotton on the shelf behind my bed so I used that. I started late so only did a few rows but I do like the stitch. If I were to describe it I would say it looks like a seed stitch border except instead of every row in seed stitch there is a knit row in between so the bumps are spaced out a little more. Here is a picture of what I got done.



Now Wednesday is RIDDLE DAY-

OH THERE ARE TOO MANY OF ME TO COUNT YOU KNOW I LIKE TO BE KEPT ALL NEAT AND COLLECTED IN A ROW DEPENDING ON THE SOURCE I CAN BE SEEN IN A NEW WAY WITH WAYS TO USE ME A DESIGNER WILL DEFINITELY PLAY BUT ANYONE CAN USE ME WHEN YOU GET THAT KNITTING "ITCH" CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I AM YET, OF COURSE I'M A ????????

Post your guess to this riddle in the comment section today to receive another entry in this weeks contest. Your answer doesn't have to be correct, you qualify just for playing. Have fun and remember to send your friends over to play too, the more the merrier right?

Ok now that that is done I better get to the task at hand. If I get it done early maybe just maybe I can get a little knitting done today too. That is if I don't find a mystery cut on my hand or fingers or something to keep me from knitting. Really now how is this happening?

Have a safe, injury free day everyone. LOL
AK

1Cr 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I am "stitch" of course.....Don't ya just love those mystery bruises, bumps, scrapes and cuts....
Have a great day today.....

Lil Knitter said...

I'm a stitch!
I really like the look of the sample you got knitted up. It's very pretty.

Sorry about that mystery cut...I do that kind of thing too and usually never figure out how I did it. lol

Hugs!

Mary Ann said...

You're a stitch of course!

Sorry to hear about your mystery cut! I get mystery bruises!

Finished my kitty dishcloth!! So cute!

Have a good time at church!

Jane said...

A Stitch!

Anonymous said...

How weird about your scrape. I am definitely interested in the solving of that mystery.

Hugs!!!!

Wildflower said...

a stitch

Katie O said...

Stitch!! Hope your foot feels better soon. Work has been insane and I'll blog later... finally back in Detroit... time for bed...

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me