Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day Thirty Seven of Super Summer 2011

Day Thirty Seven of Super Summer 2011

I'm not sure but seeing Adam in this swinging chair he is looking a little scared, but he really wasn't. Not sure how that facial expression came out. I am pretty sure he was laughing as I tried to catch the picture. LOL

Today we went to Saratoga for a birthday party for Sabrina. She turned 9, Adam said "I wish I was nine". Adam made a new friend today too, his name was Schuyler, he is about 6 months older than Adam so they hit it off really good.
Of course you can't have a summer birthday party in a heat wave without some swimming too.

Adam ate two pieces of cake, I think all the swimming made him starving. There was also a golf cart, gas powered and Adam got to ride on it twice, once with me and another with Uncle Glen down to their pond to see the fish. He wants to go back someday so he can go fishing there. Might not have time this trip but maybe next summer.

We had Old MacDonalds for dinner tonight. Nana wasn't feeling too good and there was no cooking being done here tonight. Now Harry Potter is on TV and Adam is all excited. So excited he has started the DVR on the bedroom TV and the Living room TV to record it. Then he had to go search through his 500,000 Lego pieces to find his Harry Potter Lego guy. I mean really Nana you can't watch the Harry Potter movie without holding onto the Harry Potter guy, don't you know this?

Me I'd rather just go to bed and wake up tomorrow feeling better than I do right now. Tomorrow is the final performance of the "Back To The Manger" Hiz Kidz program. I am looking forward to that.

Have a great night everyone, we will be back tomorrow with more adventures.


No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me