Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Fifteen of Super Summer 2011

Day Fifteen of Super Summer 2011

Well Nana is home from the hospital and as you can see Adam is ready to take care of my boo boo knees. He has been sop good carrying things to the proper rooms to help me get them put away. Of course then he starts playing with his Lego's and there is no living room floor for me to walk on. But he is a good boy and I know he will pick it up before I have to get up.

I am healing well. Still pain, but it's a different type of pain so honestly it's not any worse then the pain pre-surgery. On a scale of 1-10 10 being the worst I average an 8 or 9 most of the day. And that's about what the pain level was before.

I think tomorrow we will just hang around the house and relax a little. Papa has to go out and get groceries, Adam is still eating almost everything that is not nailed down, lol. But that's OK with me. I remember the days when he wouldn't eat anything.

Adam found Super Mario Brothers cartoon show on Netflix so we have watched 7 episodes already.

The muffler on the car broke today so it's not drivable until we can get it fixed. Just another thing to go wrong, oh well God always provides and no reason not to expect Him to do so this time too.

That's all I have for today... I'll be back tomorrow

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me