Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day Thirty Five of Super Summer 2011

Day Thirty Five of Super Summer 2011

Well today I went to Hiz Kidz with Adam, we were there from 9am to 4:30pm. That is a long day. We walked into the church, Adam immediately saw a friend from the Orange group and was gone, just left poor Nana standing there all alone. He never even once came looking for me LOL. They had dress rehearsals today so Adam got to wear his goat costume today. I wanted to take a picture of him in the costume but I can't spoil the shows surprises.
So the picture today is Adam modeling next to his ever growing assortment of Bionicals (notice that Wipeout in on the TV in the background, this show is played in this house at least twice a day). He got two more today and while I was at support group he and Papa built them up. I am proud of them, usually those tasks are left for me to handle.

Adam got a new "land" to play with on Club Penguin, and he is so excited about it. Apparently he shoots some sort of snowballs at some sort of a flower or plant thing, and it keeps growing bigger and bigger and bigger, and then it finally explodes and when it does it BURPS loudly. Adam thinks that is hilarious.

I spent the day sewing parts onto costumes for the play so I really don't have much to report today either. I did ask Adam last night about the Orange day results and he said he had 18 orange items on himself yesterday but he wasn't the big winner, someone he said had 700 items. Somehow I do not think that is a true account. LOL

Well we are ready for bed, tomorrow is the last day for Hiz Kidz except for the two shows. My eyes are already closed, I best find the bed. Good night.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me