Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...

That's my son Joe dressed in his scrubs. They suit him don't you think? What do you know my son, the Doctor... lol.This is the new dress I had waiting for me after my California trip. I just finally got around to opening the boxes today. My sister took the photo, obviously not a very good one, lol.
~
Church was good, as expected. Made BLT's for dinner, I didn't have any though. I am pretty tired. I need to go to bed and rest up. Surgery day will be here before I know it.
~
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams.
~
AK

4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Fun picture of your son and I really like the black dress. Tell your sister she should give up drinking though next time she picks up the camera. ;) lol Isn't it fun to wear clothes you WANT to wear?! Yay for you, KATHY!!

Libby's Library said...

Kathy - I'm sure that you are getting nervous about the surgery, but just think about how much better you'll feel, once you've healed. I'm gonna keep you and your surgical team in my prayers!

You're look'n great girl.

hakucho said...

You look fabulous!! Welcome home...sounds like you had a wonderful trip! You look just like your Dad :) ...he's looks sooo young!!!(really, you look more like brother and sister ;) )

Rest up and good luck with your surgery!

smariek said...

You look great in your black dress, and I can still see your winning smile despite the blurriness of the pic.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me