Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday- Man Am I Tired

Well had a day in the sun today. My niece Hannah and nephew Colin spent the day with me in my sisters poolI got in some swimmimg too, the water is just perfect.I think the sun made me tired because blogging right now is so NOT what I wanna be doing. I'd rather be sleeping, lol.
~
Tomorrow is also supposed to be a warm and humid day so I may float in the pool again, but this time all by myself.
~
Hope you had a great day and are already sleeping with sweet dreams too.
~
Good night, AK

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Swimming sounds refreshing and fun:)Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun and also have a GREAT plan for today!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's just getting warm enough here to even go swimming. What happened to summer?

You look great!

Libby's Library said...

Working out in my friends pool, has been the PT for my knee. I want one in my backyard sooooooo bad! Keep on using sunscreen.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me