Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead

Now if I could figure how to get this in the header I'd be happy, LOL. I love seeing my name in flowers. It's so SPRINGY.

Adam is not a flower person. Actually this photo was taken last weekend, but I never posted it. I didn't take any this weekend, batteries are dead in my camera, of course.


I started this dishcloth a couple days ago. There is more done then this of course, same camera issue.
~
It's a great pattern, one of Maile's. But the knit 4 together thru the back loop is a KILLER, a KILLER I tell you.
~
The batteries are dead in one of the Wii controllers too. That meant Adam had to play by himself and I am happy to brag, he can play tennis now, he won against the computer 3 of 4 matches. Not too shabby for a four year old.
~
CONTEST STUFF:
All you need to do today is leave a comment about whatever you want. Weekends are free entries, as long as I know you were here.
~
The clothes are still in a pile on the couch. Never got to it today. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday, I'll let you know when It's done what the final count is.
~
It's getting late and I am sleepy so bed time for me.
~
Have a great night and I'll catch you tomorrow.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy easter to you and your family

Greetings Pe

Libby's Library said...

Kathy - may this Easter bring you joy, happiness, and peace...today and always.

Libby

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love your name in flowers very spring hope you have a wonderful day.((((Hugs)))) Darcy

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Happy Easter Kathy!! I hope you have a wonderful day! enjoy the sun and the blessing of God's gift!! :D
**HUG**
Zaneta

Unknown said...

Nice cloth. So far.

Wow, that pic of Adam, he looks like a little man. You know, not so little boyish? He's growing!

Have a great day!!

Sew Many Stitches said...

Happy Easter Kat - I hope you and Adam get batteries for the Wii and of course your camera so you can keep all of us updated.

And I can not wait to see you get your flowery name in your title too.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you and your family. Adam looks sleepy in the photo.

We tried various things with the WII, even the adapter thing. Returned that. So now we have a super huge boatload of batteries on hand. Seriously, my husband and I both bought a 24 pack of batteries at different times. LOL.

SimplyMe said...

Happy Easter, and steal the batteries out of the wii remote :D

SimplyMe said...

(the one that works)

Does Jimmy even play the wii?

Renna said...

Adam looks very contemplative in that picture.

May you and your family have a blessed Resurrection Sunday, Kathy!

smariek said...

Adam looks so grown up in that pic. If you're not careful and blink, you may find yourself helping him choose an outfit for the Prom ! lol

Knit 4 through back loop is not nearly a big KILLER as PURL 4 through back loop. On cotton yarn.

hakucho said...

I definitely think you should be able to put your name in flowers in your header. Is your blog the new blogger? I'm pretty sure you can upload a jpg to your header. I'm not familiar with your template though so don't hold me to it ;)

Susan said...

Happy Easter! Love the flower header but I have no idea how to help you.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me