Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?

Hi everyone. Just been fighting again with health stuff. I guess the devil must really think I am a threat or something. Geez.

This will be a short blog post. Honestly my brain and body aren't up to it today.

Oh I did join a group of designers that are making a Breast Cancer Awareness calendar for 2009 and I volunteered to design a cloth for the calendar. I just sent them my idea, so let's see if they like it. After January 1st, I can post it on the pattern blog. I am excited to see all the new designs that are being created, some of our favorite designers are on board, Rachel and Alli and Melanie to name a few.

WEDNESDAY is RIDDLE DAY



Sometimes they come out of the blue
And when you have it you know what to do
You might cry or with scissors give it a snip
They are so irritating and not liked even a bit
Pull and twist and pray for a miracle or a break
These can sometime be more then you can take
Hidden within you never know what you've got
Until it appears, that bothersome yarn....?????



Post your answer to this riddle in the comment section for another entry in this weeks contest. Remember your answer doesn't have to be correct, you just need to comment. Okay? So jump in and give it a try.

I am going to therapy to see if I can work through these body aches in the water. I called the DR but he's in surgery today. The nurse thinks it's the flu and I don't need a transfusion. I want to lean towards her diagnosis. I can survive the flu.

It was asked what book I was reading... it's called Dead Sleep. I am on chapter 15 I think and so far I am hooked!


Not a Christian novel but a actual mystery, lol. Hopefully it holds to it's reputation so far. I have no clue who the murder is.

Have a wonderful day.

AK

16 comments:

leah said...

My prayers are with you!!! Hang in there! As for the riddle....gray hair?

Wildflower said...

Grey Hair.

Wendy said...

"Knot" I hope you get to feeling better...Take care...
Big Hugs

Mari said...

knot!

I had one the other day in the middle of my cake! Took forever to try and get it out. I ended up snipping.

Lil Knitter said...

A knot!

I hope you're feeling better soon. I love your design! I can't wait to see it knitted up. I'm really glad we got the chance to be a part of something so special and for such a great cause.

Hugs!

Share said...

Knot! :D Hope you get to feeling better soon! :D

SimplyMe said...

How in the HELL did she come up with the FLU?????

That's it. I'm never coming to visit you. I might have to go to the dr over there, and I don't give a hoot how great albany med *thinks* they are. This is nuts. Rediculous (yep, I spelled it wrong, and I'm too mad to fix it).

The flu. Did you TELL them how long and how heavy you've been hit by tom or did you just tell them that you were weak, cold and tired?

Ugh.

Maybe you don't want me to call today.

Dispite all that, may you start feeling better.

SimplyMe said...

Yep, I really must like you if I'm this mad you don't feel well.

Anonymous said...

Did you write these riddle-poems? They're really cute!!

KNOT definitely!!

sailorcross said...

Oh, it's just got to be a KNOT!! and I can't stand these either--especially in so-called very good yarn--knitting along peacefully, and THEN--disaster!!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Rest and get well soon.

In my prayers,

Beth

Georgi said...

I have to say it is a KNOT.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jane said...

'knot'
Hope the water therapy helps and that you will feel better soon.
Jane

Turtle said...

lol, gray hair...but i was thinking knot. feel better!

smariek said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!

It's gotta be "knot", which rhymes with "got".

Kenyetta said...

knot! Sorry I am late!

Maria said...

definitely "knot"! Hope you are feeling better!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me